The Kansas City Timebank is a cornerstone project of The Kansas City Restoration School.
The mission of the KC Timebank(KCTB) is to be a community reciprocity hub for the Kansas City Metro Area.
Our goals are:
- Create and nurture many unique pathways to equity-based economics.
- Support access to The Kansas City Restoration School (KCRS) through need-based scholarships.
- Engage KCRS families with KCTB Household Memberships to invest in our school, rather than a traditional PTA.
- Engage KCRS students in embedded learning opportunities about equity and economics through timebank stewardship.
- Establish pathways for KC artists and entrepreneurs to offer unique learning opportunities for students for time credit.
- Build a vast eco-system of care across the bi-state region that functions to reclaim that value of time for all people.